There’s one word that can without a doubt describe interior designer Cheryl Luckett, and that’s busy. On top of running a full-service design firm, Luckett has launched her inaugural furniture line, and she shows no signs of slowing down. “Color will forever inspire me. Whetherit’s a beautiful textile, a picturesque seasonal landscape, or an up-close encounter with a favorite perennial, I live for color,” Luckett says.
“I love the opportunity to bring life to a client’s home, and color helps me do just that. It can be scary, though, so I work to ensure that the colors infused into each project convey the feeling the client is looking to achieve.” “Growing up in South Mississippi, I was surrounded by the history and grandeur of the South and that included architecture and furnishings,” she says.“To this day, I preferthe classic lines and timeless appeal of antique and vintage furniture. All of the pieces in the Belle by Cheryl Luckett collection for Sylvester Alexander were born out of my affinity and appreciation for what’s old and recreated in a way that makes them fresh and new.”
1. Tilly Willis To the Island, 1998 / tillywillis.com
2. Ted Baker Gilleen Bow Neck Skater Dress / $315 / tedbaker.com
3. Marchesa Palatial Garden Accent Plate / $40 / lenox.com
4. Crabtree & Evelyn Lavender & Espresso Calming Hand Therapy $24 / crabtree-evelyn.com
5. Kindel Espana Bunching Chest / $8,474 / goodshomefurnishings.com