Let’s be honest. For any design lover, the holiday season is about a little give and a little take. It’s hard to shop beautiful objects without buying a piece or two for yourself. From trays and pillows to candlesticks and throws, here are several decorative pieces that will elevate a space and make others’ (or your) spirits bright!
1. Ardmore Lovebird Leopard Silk Pillow and Ardmore Feather Velvet Pillow, $252-$396, Available through Abode.
2. Petrified Wood Coasters by Kim Seybert, $47 for set of four, Available through B.D. Jeffries.
3. Lito Lide Poche by L’OBJET, $225, Available through Elizabeth Bruns.
4. Sheila Hicks: Lifelines, $49.95; Yayoi Kusama: Festival of Life, $70; Jessica Stockholder –Revised and Expanded Edition, $69.95; Elemental Living, $49.95, Available through SOCO Gallery.
5. Vintage Pink and Black Glass Candlesticks,$225 for the pair, Available through Cotswold Marketplace.
6. Stones Lazuli Candle by Baobab Collection, $125, Available through B.D. Jeffries.
1. Black Pearls Candle by Baobab Collection, $145, Available through B.D. Jeffries.
2. Trionfo Italiano Decorative Hand by Gio Ponti for Richard Ginori, $795, Available through Elizabeth Bruns.
3. Carved Bone and Stone Frames, $22-$24, Available through Isabella.
4. Dora Maar Bowl by Jonathan Adler, $395, Available through Neiman Marcus.
5. Leo Throw by Matouk, $889, Available through Isabella.
6. Chimney Swallows and The Rose Swedish Pillows by John Derian for Designers Guild, $146 each, Available through Cotswold Marketplace.
7. Slate Dots Tray by Notre Monde, $225, Available through B.D. Jeffries.
8. Glass Hurricanes with Brass Base, $49 each, Available through Alexander Scott.